Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year !


Well, it’s one day away from a brand new year! It has been a wonderful year for The Shop Downtown and I want to thank each and every one of my customers, who I now call friends, for making it exciting, successful, wonderful and fun.
My wish for your new year is growth and prosperity. May each of you take all the things good and perhaps lessons learned, multiply and apply them to 2012. May you also be able to look at mistakes, regrets and misfortunes, with an honest evaluation and not repeat any mishaps made in 2011.
I look forward to seeing you all next week. I enjoyed my much needed brake, but miss everyone terribly.
Now, let’s all put a shout out to Michelle, who was amazing filling in for me last week. I am so thankful for her and appreciate the hard work. Michelle, may 2012 bring you extreme happiness and blessings!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment