Monday, March 19, 2012

Gorgeous Missy Special!

vanilla
Hey Guys.....sorry I haven't blogged in awhile! This is a shot of the Missy-T special. It is a double shot of espresso with Vanilla syrup, frothed milk and chocolate syrup on top. WOW! 
Missy comes in almost every day.....wait....Missy comes in every day and gets this little beauty. However, if I am not in the shop she will contemplate, text me, asking when I will be back. I text her back assuring her that I know Jaime will make it just as good as I do. She does give in, for she is addicted. She approves and Jaime smiles. Missy is convinced that I must add crack in my coffee because it is so darn addicting. I don't of course, but I do love the flattery. Thanks Missy for being such a great customer.   
If this looks good to you, just come on in and ask for the Missy-T special!

3 comments: